Nothing in this website constitutes investment advice with respect to securities. Nothing on this website constitutes and offer to sell or a solicitation to buy any securities. It is strongly suggested that readers always seek their own independent advice in relation to any investment decision.
FAKnostics respects your privacy and is committed to protecting your personal data. This privacy notice will inform you as to how we look after your personal data and tells you about your privacy rights and how the law protects you.
This privacy notice aims to give you information on how we collect and process your personal data for FAKnostics clients and users of the FAKnostics website.
2. The data we collect about you
Personal data, or personal information, means any information about an individual from which that person can be identified. It does not include data where the identity has been removed (anonymous data).
We may collect, use, store and transfer different kinds of personal data about you which we have grouped together as follows:
· Identity Data including first name and last name.
· Contact Data including email address, delivery and invoice address (where applicable), mobile and/or landline telephone number.
· Technical Data including internet protocol (IP) address, your login data, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you use to access our website.
3. How we collect your personal data
· Direct interactions - you may give us your personal information when you do any of the following: an enquiry over the phone, via email, or through our online form.
4. How we use your personal data
We will only use your personal data when the law allows us to. Specifically, we will use your personal data to:
· send you information we think you may find useful, including information about new products and services (if you have consented to us sending you such messages).
· identify you each time you visit our website;
· improve our services and websites.
5. Data security
We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorised way, altered or disclosed. In addition, we limit access to your personal data to those employees who have a business need to know. They will only process your personal data in line with our Data Protection Policy and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
6. Sharing your personal data
We will only disclose your personal information to employees and partners of FAKnostics
7. Data retention
We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting or reporting requirements.
8. Your legal rights
Under certain circumstances, you have rights under data protection laws in relation to your personal data.
· Request access to your personal data (commonly known as a ‘data subject access request')
· Request correction of personal data we hold on you.
· Request erasure of your personal data. However, there may be specific legal reasons why we are not able to comply with this request.
· Object to processing your personal data.
· Request restriction of processing of your personal data.
· Request the transfer of your personal data to you or a third party.
· Withdraw consent where we are relying on consent to process your personal data.
If you wish to exercise any of these rights, please contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
Read our Financial Conflict of Interest policy